Sunday, November 18, 2007

Relaxing Sunday Night

Sorry for the teaser in the last post; I definately fell asleep after the PR premier! So that's embaressing. So here's my predictions:
Possible Top 3 Winners:
-Victorya
-Christian
-Kit

And I really, really hope that Elisa goes home next week; she's a nutjob.

I had such a relaxing and fun weekend. Friday was my friend Mary's birthday! A bunch of us met up and ended up bowling at the Tivoli in downtown Downers Grove. It was so much fun! We ate Aurelio's and had a great time. We ended the night at Ballydoyle's and saw American English. They were GREAT. I would totally go see them again. Then I got to see DJ Saturday! It's so amazing everytime we see each other; we just appreciate the time we have together so much. Last night we stayed in and cooked dinner. And we watched "1408" which was really scary. Today we made breakfast together, and saw "Fred Claus". It was pretty good, and definately got me excited for the holiday season. It wasn't so hard to say goodbye this time, because he may be visiting for Thanksgiving.

I am obsesesd with a new website: here. I check it almost every night, now that I'm ready to 'sauce' up my place. I'll post pictures of some projects, once I complete them.

Time for some television, and getting ready for the week!
xoxo,
KM

2 comments:

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

I'll have to show you how to make a cool link in your post so your readers can just click on it. :)

Kristen said...

Yes! I tried for ten minutes to get it work, but obviously didn't :(