Sunday, December 2, 2007

Interview: Part Two

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I would love to live in London. I love everything about it: the history, the food, the accents. the fashion, etc. I love the fact that they still have a monarchy, even though it seems so out-dated. London seems like such a nostlagic and romantic town!

What is your favorite room in your apartment?
The living room! It's where we (the roomie and I) lounge, eat, and watch TV. We have two very comfortable couches that we love to relax on, watch our favorite television shows, and gossip. There are these three huge windows that overlook the middle of our community, so Izzy sits on one couch and watches what's going on outside. Plus, now that our Christmas tree is up, it's very cheery and cozy!

If you had to be one and you got to pick, which would you rather be: blind or deaf?
Blind. I couldn't stand not being able to communicate with people or hear music.

What is your favorite day of the week?

Wednesdays, because I usually go out to dinner with my mom, watch PR, and go into the office on Thursday, I know that's weird to be happy about, but I really look forward to the office when I'm in schools alot.

Do you have any interesting holiday family traditions?
We open our presents on Christmas Eve, and always have poppers after Christmas. Not that original, I guess :(

Thanks, Nicole!

No comments: