Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I've GOT to get back into healthy habits...

Lately, I've been feeling so fatigued and out of whack lately. I think it's because I haven't been eating very healthy and exercising. I'd like to start running everyday, but I have no motivation. It's so hard to start exercising, even though I know how good I feel after. I don't mind running when it's cold out; I actually love the fresh air and being outside. I also haven't been cooking too much. Yesterday I made a tuna noodle casserole, but that's not exactly "gourmet". I need to go back and look through my recipes to find the ones that I really like and are easy. I might bake something this weekend. Baking always cheers me up and motivates me to keep on cooking. Ok, time to make some tea and watch PR!

3 comments:

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

Try telling yourself you'll just put on your running clothes. once they are on, it's hard to refrain from actually getting out there. or tell yourself you will do 10 minutes and if you don't feel like it anymore, you can go in. I used to do that way back when, when I was single and it worked every time. There was only one time that I actually turned around and went back home after 10 minutes, so obviously my body wasn't going to cooperate on that occasion. but every other time, it worked and i stayed out and did my run. Good luck pizza roll girl!

Kristen said...

Haha, thanks! I'll let you know how it goes.

Nicole said...

Here's your interview questions:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? 2. What is your favorite room in your apartment? 3. If you had to be one and you got to pick, which would you rather be: blind or deaf? 4. What is your favorite day of the week? 5. Do you have any interesting holiday family traditions?