Sunday, November 25, 2007

My new obsession...

...is "Lost". This weekend, DJ and I decided to be really lazy and rent a TV series on DVD. We chose "Lost" because neither of us had seen an episode, plus it was on the $1 shelf at Family Video. So good! We watched season 1 in 2 days. It was almost embaressing; but such a great way to relax during the holiday weekend. Next up: season 2. I predict "Lost" will be interferring with my homework for the next couple weeks. And also the staff at Family Video will know me by name.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

ooooohhhh!!! I LOVE Lost! At work, so does Jean and...hrm...someone else too, but I forget. Hurry and catch up. The new season starts in January.
I heard from a few people at work today that they spent the weekend watching tv/movies. Don't worry, "you're in the norm." :)

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

We love it too, but it got REALLY bad there for a while-every episode was about NOTHING! Sucked! But now that they have only 3 seasons left they are doing a MUCH better job about moving the plot along. The season finale was sooo good last season!

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

Niki! It's me!!!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that I forgot that April watches Lost! What's wrong with me?! (Maybe it's the HUGE gaps in between seasons.)