Friday, April 11, 2008

Seriously?

The Smoker sat next to me in class last night. She smells awful, and has long, brown, coke nails. And she made comments all through class and was really distracting. We sit at tables of two in my class. If I move, I know she's going to make some kind of comment. But I cannot sit next to her for 3 hours a week.

Plus, she was super difficult about the project again. She left our group  meeting early, and refused to listen to our ideas. She said we "could do what we wanted, but she was going to do her part, her way", which will totally be obvious when we submit our paper. She said that we were "dragging our feet", and that she wishes this was an individual paper because she hates working with other people. 

No kidding.

I've never been more frustrated with someone in my life. She's bossy, and will not compromise at all. I get really anxious and uncomfortable when there is any kind of conflict. I was so stressed last night; my stomach was in knots and I couldn't fall asleep. 

So, last night was extremely rough. Please, everyone, cross your fingers that this woman won't push me to tears. 

No comments: