Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh, Lifetime. Thanks for being there.

Now that I have 200 channels, I'm discovering stations I've never watched before. I had no idea there was a channel solely devoted to Lifetime movies. Right now, I'm watching "Invisible Child". It's about a nanny that begins working for a family. But there's a third, invisible child that only the mom can see. So the rest of the family have to play along and pretend to see this little girl. 

I've never been a huge fan of Lifetime movies, but this is too crazy to pass up. 


3 comments:

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

Yeah, I watched that one too...WEIRD!!!!

Did you get direct TV? Why 200 channels now?

Kristen said...

I get it for free in my new place. I moved into a new apartment in Lombard a few weeks ago, and it's a free perk!

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

Wow! A "free" $60+/mo perk! NICE!