Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My PR Prediction

I love love love "Project Runway" on Bravo. As in, obsessed. Last season, I correctly predicted Christian making it to Fashion Week, and he ended up winning! Amazing. 

So, here's who I think will make it to Bryant Park this season, (in no particular order):
1. Kenley
2. Korto
3. Terri

I really don't think any guys will make the top 3. Kenley is my favorite, and I heart her name. 

But what I heart more than the name 'Kenley' are Leanne's glasses:


Seriously, they are so cute. I have an eye doctor appointment in two weeks, and I'm hoping they have some frames like these. And then I can pretend that I'm a contest on "PR" and act like I'm sewing right along with the other designers, but only in my living room...

2 comments:

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

This is my first time watching it and since the episode on Monday, I think Terri's on her way out and maybe LeeAnne is on her way in...the other two are probably pretty good guesses though.

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

One of those is out now...what's your new prediction? I still replace Terri w/ Leanne.