Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Procrastinating my paper

Listening To: "Monkey Wrench" Foo Fighters

Next Wednesday, I have a massive paper due; a real beast. I have to write 10-15 pages on Gulf War Syndrome (GWS). I have 3 pages as of this evening. This is a big part of my grade for environmental health. It's taking awhile for me to get going. I hate this topic, I hate this class, and I hate writing long papers. I do find the topic somewhat interesting, but it's been a struggle these past couple of weeks. I'll keep everyone posted on my progress.....   : )

Surprisingly, I've been keeping my room clean for 2 weeks! This is major. I'm actually putting things away instead of just dumping them on my floor. Dirty clothes go in the hamper, bamboo plant gets watered everyday, desk is kept relatively organized... a miracle. There is something truly satisfying about looking at a space that I use for so many things (sleeping, studying, relaxing, grooming, storage, etc) and know where everything is. Lovely!

Finally, I'm debating this clever purchase. I have a large collection of bracelets. Currently, they are all topsy-turvy in a Pi Phi box. I would love to be able to look at them everyday. Thoughts?

Time for some GWS-love. Wish me luck!

xoxo,
KM

No comments: